Monday, July 27, 2009

WTF, Brain

So I've been having this one recurring dream on a fairly consistent basis. I'm back in high school or college, and it's anywhere from 1 to 14 days until my final exam, usually in some kind of math class, and I suddenly realize that I haven't actually ever attended the class.

I have actually felt that way once in my life...during my senior year in high school, for the second semester I caught an especially vicious strain of senioritis and for a couple of weeks there I really had no idea what was going on in Calculus. I never had a strong grasp anyway, but for those couple of weeks I literally knew nothing. Of course I had to cram up before finals and I passed, but that has to be the most unsettling feeling there is.

I think my final exam dreams + the dreams I have about snakes + the dreams I have about my teeth falling out comprise roughly 75% of all the dreams I have. What bullshit. If my head contained even two functional brain cells to rub together, it would create me dreams about threesomes every night. To this day I've had about 1,700 dreams about snakes and 0 threesomes. Someone just shoot me.

No comments:

ShareThis