Sunday, October 23, 2011

If They Could Only Meet My First Girlfriend...

...they would know how lousy my judgment actually is.

I signed up a while ago for the Good Judgment Project, a Penn/Berkeley forecasting tournament where you predict the likelihood of certain world events occurring in the future. They finally started accepting predictions a few months ago, and put up the initial leaderboard just last week. Take a gander at this!

#3! I must gloat before I fall out of the leaderboard in three minutes.

2 comments:

dg said...

really disappointed in you. i can't believe you let someone else choose "turksih monky" as his/her handle. you were born for that one.

Eugene said...

When I started reading your comment I thought you were going to say you were disappointed that someone who couldn't even spell "monkey" was beating me. Whew.

ShareThis