Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Driving Me Crazy

I don't know what it is about people being inside their cars, but evidently they believe that their windows are lined with tinted lead or something, because the things I see people doing in their cars is ridiculous. I've seen people:

-Eating, and I don't mean snacking on Skittles, this bitch had a Subway sandwich and chips on her lap.
-Picking their noses
-Picking their ears
-Sticking their fingers in their mouths after picking their noses and/or ears
-Doing makeup
-Singing (not regular singing but fucking ROCKING OUT)
-Texting (if I see you texting I WILL get in front of you and I WILL flick you off through my sunroof for thinking that my life is less important than your "LOL ur crazee gurl!")

What I think we should do, which will cut down on driver stupidity, is that instead of license plates, everyone should be required to stick their full name and picture on the front and back of their cars. Then maybe people won't be so damn incompetent on the road.

No comments:

ShareThis